INDIVIDUALS IN TRANSITION
If you have been offered an outplacement program by your organization through Partners International, we invite you to contact us to learn more.
The Partners International approach is to listen to what you want to do next, help validate its viability, and then work with you to create and implement a strategy to get there.
Whether you want to pursue another full-time career, look for part-time work, consult, join a Board, start a business, focus on quality of life, go back to school, create an active retirement or pre-retirement strategy – we have the experience and resources to help you create, validate, and launch your next steps.
The end result will be a unique, customized program that draws on the expertise resident within the firm, our understanding of current market trends and conditions, and above all, your commitment to the process.
Components of your program may include:
• Overview of program and expected results in an orientation session
• Review of career history and strategy with your carefully matched coach
• Evaluation of skills, strengths, values and accomplishments
• Assessment instruments to enhance individual development
• Exploration of occupational options to define your target market(s)
• Developing and implementing your individualized strategic action plan
• Help in preparing résumés, cover letters and other communications
• Developing and maximizing contacts for networking
• Interviewing techniques and strategies training, including video role play
• Evaluating and negotiating job offers
• Customized research services provided by in-house Business Intelligence Specialist
• Office space, computer, printing, phone, and fax services
• Access to our online Career Transition Portal
• Unlimited access to workshops and job action groups
• Acclimation coaching when new role commences
We offer specialized services for Senior Executive levels and long-tenured individuals.